At Pubinno, our mission is to build the Future of Draft Beer where every perfect pint is a step towards a Net Zero future. As one of the top 30 largest robotics companies in the Greater Bay Area, our goal is to work with self-driven, tech-savvy people who are enthusiastic about developing game-changing products and solutions in an age-old industry.
We are proud to foster a work environment centered around the employee experience, which is evident in our recent certification as a Great Place to Work.
Now we’re looking for an “Jr. Embedded Software” to join our Hardware Team at a leading disruptor in the bar tech landscape, as recognised by CB Insights.
Let’s spread the ‘Internet of Beer’ around the world together - with a deep care about our planet!
Here’s what you will be doing:
You will take initiative, implement new ideas, and work towards the betterment of the hardware products.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Develop features based on business requirements
- Ensure that the updated firmware version is spread on the field in a controlled manner, analyze data received and take appropriate action if necessary
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Assist hardware team for R&D projects
- BSc / MS degree in Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering or other related Engineering
- 1 year embedded software development experience on C/C++
- Solid debugging skills
- Experience with source control (preferably Git)
- Understanding of basic electronic components
- Experience maintaining and writing production code
- Familiarity with ARM Cortex M series microcontrollers
- Experience in at least one wireless module (BLE, GSM, Wi-Fi etc.)
- Ability to read electronic schematics
- Basic understanding of control systems
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language
Working at Pubinno:
- Stock Option Program
- Private Health Benefits
- Extra Leaves for Birthdays and Pawternity
- Great environment with amazing sky top terrace and unlimited beer
- We support your personal and professional developments
- Chance to work with an unique global team